CollegeRag.net is looking for Staff!
CollegeRag is expanding out of our American base into the Australian, Canadian and Kiwi markets.
We are looking to assemble a team of writers and media managers in each ot these countries.
If you have strengths in any of the following areas:
- managing Facebook ads
- customer service
- creative writing
- investigative writing
Then we’d love to have you join us!
To apply email [email protected] along a little about yourself as well as:
- Country of Residence
- Age (Must be over the age of 18)
- Work Experience
Are you a writer who loves to write about college education, schools, and career opportunities? Or, are you a writer who simply wants to share the joy and challenges of being a college student? If you are, then we welcome you to submit a guest blog on our site!
We are a top notch website that gives quality information, tips and guides about college education, career opportunities and employment guide. The ultimate “go-to” website about college life, CollegeRag.net ensures that all questions and needs of every college students are being addressed through the highly informative and quality articles featured.
If you are interested to submit a blog, contact us today. We will be happy to publish your post as long as you follow these simple rules:
1. Quality – Your quality should be unique and of high quality. Make sure that it is well-written and grammatically correct.
2. Exclusive – It is important that your article is written exclusively for us and not published anywhere else on the web — before or after your article is approved.
3. Relevant – Your article should be relevant to the topics covered by our site. This is to ensure that you maximize the benefit of guest posting and gain the massive exposure you want.
4. Length and Link – Your article must be 500-700 words with an author blurb complete with a self-promoting link.
No spin articles please! Make sure that your article is enlightening and informative. Much as we want to accept and cater to all, but once we see that your article is spun and intended for mass distribution — we will not publish your article.