Game addicts jumped for joy when they realized they can get an Xbox Live 1 month subscription absolutely free. The internet is a great place to hunt for freebies, but this offer from Microsoft and Xbox is perhaps the biggest freebie that’s out there for gamers. There are numerous advantages for an Xbox 360 owner to become a Gold member—and Microsoft is generous enough to offer it without charging you. Read on to find out how you can get this free membership.
What you get with an Xbox Live Gold Member Subscription
Right off the box, your Xbox 360 is ready to entertain you for hours, but game play can become limited to just a Free Member subscription. By getting a Gold membership subscription, your Xbox 360 becomes the ultimate entertainment machine. When you go Gold, you turn your Xbox’s multiplayer capabilities on. Gold members can also download free games (both full games and demos) in the Xbox Live website. And it’s not only for games — you can also stream HD movies, TV sitcoms, and sports events if you have the Gold membership.
10 Steps to get your 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Member Subscription Free
What we have below is a great method to obtain free Xbox Live Gold membership because you don’t need to download a hack, or fill out a survey. And it’s completely legitimate. No third-parties are involved in any of the steps. In fact, the link you will find below takes you directly to the Xbox’s website.
Take note that you will be asked for your credit card information, so make sure you have one ready. You don’t need to worry about the site’s security because it’s a highly-trusted https site. These are the 10 steps to get your 1 month Gold membership subscription:
- Make sure you already have a Free Member account with Xbox Live. If you’re new to Xbox Live, make it a priority to create an account.
- Open your browser and head on to the Xbox Live website’s subscription page.
- Input your username and password for your Free Membership account. This free 1-month subscription only works for Free Member accounts. Gold Members cannot take advantage of this promo anymore. They can instead, create a new Free Member account to activate this free 1-month trial.
- After logging in, you will be directed to the “Select a Membership” page. There you will see your current status as a member (it should read “Free Member”). Click on the “Gold – 1 month” radio button. You will also see that this subscription costs $0.00.
- Click the “Next” button found on the lower right-hand side of the screen (you may have to scroll down for this).
- You will then be directed to the “Complete Your Purchase” page. To complete your purchase, you need to add your credit card details. Click on the “Add a new credit card” button.
- On the next page, go ahead and fill out your credit card information. Xbox live is not charging you for the subscription, but it’s not totally for free. You will be billed for taxes, so expect to see a small amount in your card’s billing statement. You can circumvent the charges for the taxes by using a prepaid credit card with zero funds.
- Make sure to turn off auto-renewal or you will be automatically charged for the second month after your 30 days are up. You can do this by clicking “Renewal” or by removing your credit card info from your “My Account” page.
- Click “Subscribe” and you now have a 1-month Gold Membership subscription. In your “My Account” page, it should now say “Gold Member” instead of “Free Member”.
- After your 30-days are up, go back and do number 1. You should get another 30-day Gold Member subscription for free.
Head on to the link provided above and get your Xbox Live 1 month free subscription. This subscription enables you to maximize your Xbox 360’s full potential. You get to play online with friends, download new and upcoming games and even watch HD movies online. But the great thing about this subscription is that you can do it again the next month. What you’re getting is actually more than a month’s worth of free Gold Membership subscription.
hey, that could work if i alredy use a 2-days gold trial? need help